Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thomas the Train



















Today the kids got to ride on Thomas the train! I bought the tickets months ago but didn't tell Aaron. We told Aaron we had a surprise and he didn't know what we were going to do until we were walking around the corner to the Convention Center and there was a big train. It was hard for me not to tell him but the surprise was fun. The ride is only about 30 minutes long, but the kids enjoyed it. It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect for the open windows on the train. Now we are thinking our next vacation should be a train ride somewhere! We'll see...

1 comment:

The Frahms said...

How FUN!! Someone told me that Thomas comes to Ohio every year, but I need to find out if Thomas comes to INDY! Brady would totally love that! I love the video clip too. So much fun!