Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aaron is a Cub Scout!

With all the hurricane madness I almost forgot to post about Aaron's first den meeting for Cub Scouts! It was Friday night. Aaron was SO excited to wear his new uniform that he was all ready to go an hour before we had to leave. It was especially exciting for him because his two best buddies who live on our block are also in our den. The Scouts got to learn the Cub Scout Salute, the Cub Scout Promise, and did some fun crafts - until they got too wild and were released into the den mother's backyard to run around like banshees.

The parents got to learn about all the different activities we will be doing throughout the year...it's going to keep us busy! I will be hosting the den meeting in November!

**Please try not to notice that I didn't put all the badges on his shirt yet - it was a busy week!

2 comments:

3 wild ones said...

Heyy Congrats!!! Scouting is awesome! My oldest is in his 3rd yr. I'm not too good at keeping up w/ the badges stuff but I think he will just love all the different experiences :) Cub World rocks :)

Allison said...

He looks SO proud.