Friday, December 26, 2008

Goofy or Regular?


Hope you all are having a great holiday. We've had a nice one with my parents and James's parents coming over for dinner on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, Aaron was under the weather the whole time, but today he is feeling MUCH better!
Mia is very excited to have a new scooter, thanks to Me-ma and Granddad. We all enjoyed going outside today to watch her learn it. It's somewhat interesting to note that Aaron rides his scooter with his right foot on the scooter and pushes with his left foot. Mia rides with the left foot on and pushes with her right foot! Which one is goofy? I don't know, but Aaron rides like his mom and Mia rides like her dad. I wonder if it's genetic??
Anyway...I'll try to post more pictures before 2009!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Whew! I'm glad he's feeling better! The scooter is cute. Benjamin REALLY wants one but I'm holding off as of yet.