Thursday, January 1, 2009

flickr Test!


Mia, originally uploaded by julukeblue.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to edit the photos taken with my new camera. I could either use flickr (as I did with this photo of Mia) or use Photoshop (which I have an old version of) and/or use the software that came with the camera.

It seems like I could do the most with Photoshop, but I am wondering if I will ever take the time to do all that stuff or will I just be installing more junk on my computer that I'll never use? The software that came with the camera seems kind of complicated and it won't even do the special effects that Photoshop will do (like having only one part of the picture in color).

Ah, well, I guess I'll figure it out eventually. This post is actually being made directly from flickr - I uploaded the photo to flickr, then cropped it and made it black and white and now I am using their "blog" function which will send this entry straight to my blog.

Let's see how it works...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the whole thing. You are such a wonderful family. Seems like you are having lots of fun together. That's great. Give each other lots of hugs for us and we hope you will be able to come visit us again sometime. Margaret and Charles in Little Rock