Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day of School for Mia


I'm tired today, everyone, but I realize I haven't posted for a while! I'm not going to write much, but here are a couple of pictures from Mia's "Spring Sing" on her last day of preschool. She only has one more year at this school before she goes to kindergarten.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I think it's kind of funny that Mia is always in the front (or is that just how it looks in the pictures?), but I like it because you always get good pictures! Cute dress.

Julie said...

Each age group, beginning with the oldest, files in and sings two songs. When their turn is over they go sit down near the back. Finally, after the youngest group is done the whole school stands up and sings a few more songs. I took most of the pictures when Mia's group was having their turn!

Julie said...

oh, wait, now that I look at it I guess the first picture is the whole school singing. It does appear that she is in front, but she's not, I just took the picture from an angle and used a zoom lens.