Thursday, August 6, 2009

Horses

Most of you who read my blog (how many are there? I have no idea!) know that we just got back from our family reunion at the farm in Kansas. Growing up we only got to go to Kansas about once a year and we always had so much fun! I'll be posting a more pictures from the reunion later, but I came across these old photos and thought it would be nice to include them along with the recent ones. Enjoy...
My cousins Maurica, Jamie and I on the horse!
My brother, Bryan. We all missed him at the reunion.
My cousin Lori riding with Bryan. Lori has always been the one taking us for rides on the horses! She is great with the kids and the horses, and she understood at the reunion when I didn't even want to lead Mia's horse around. (No, I'm not scared of horses, but I'm not that comfortable taking the reins!)
Maurica's daughter Jessica leading Mia's horse - Annie, I think (please correct me if I'm wrong). Hard to believe that Maurica and I used to ride together and now her daughter is leading my daugher around on the horse!

Thanks, Lori, for sharing your horses with us! Mia absolutely loved it!

**For some reason, Aaron didn't want to get on the horse this time. He saw them backing out of that trailer and he got a little scared, I think. I do have a picture of him and James riding on the horse from the last reunion, though. Maybe next time he'll give it a try!

No comments: