To my few readers out there, I apologize for not posting lately. My computer has been seriously slow, so I've avoided blogging just to keep myself from throwing it out the window. Also, I haven't taken any pictures lately! I did just get some pictures taken at the Grandparents Lunch at Aaron's school last week. I'll try to post those soon.
Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to: Aaron started 2nd grade, Mia started Pre-K (five days a week), Aaron started up with Cub Scouts again (he's a Wolf this year), both kids are in swimming lessons Monday evenings, I volunteer at Aaron's school library on Thursdays and became a Crossing Guard this year, and James is as busy as ever at his job. That's in addition to the usual play dates and homework, etc.
I can say that although we are still in the middle of a two year drought, the worst one in decades, we finally are finished with 100+ degree temperatures for the year!! That makes everything better! I'll try to do better with the kid pics and figure out what to do about my slow computer, but in the meantime, I've posted a photo of a sunset that I took the other day. Every once in a while we get some pretty ones out here in suburbia...
3 comments:
It's pretty pathetic that I have to go to your blog to see what you've been up to! :) We need to get together for lunch or something! I miss you.
I know Halli, I miss you too! We just pass each other on the streets...
Lunch most definitely! Don't you have a birthday coming up?!?!
Julie,
The sunset photos are beautiful!
You should send the two colorful ones to KVUE's weather photos site.
Send them to snapshot@kvue.com . Be sure to include your name and phone number. KVUE representatives select daily and monthly winners.
Post a Comment