
We got a new scanner (finally) and I am playing around with it. I found an old picture of me (not sure how old I am in the picture) and thought it kind of looked like Mia. Of course, I know we don't look exactly alike or anything but I'd thought I would see if anybody agrees. (I'm on the left, Mia's on the right.)
4 comments:
Julie, just so you know...my sisters and I have ALWAYS thought the two of you look like TWINS! You know, from her pictures anyway. She looks JUST like you! Always has! Every picture we see of Mia, we're like, OMG..it's totally Julie! Her expressions, her facial features, just everything. Mia should feel blessed. She has a beautiful mommy, inside and out!
I do think the hair is the exact same, and now the smile looks the same to me. But I still think Aaron looks like you more!
Oh my goodness! How could you even question if Mia looks like you!? She is the exact image of her mommy! :) The smile, the features...and on and on. :)
jenn
I remember you when you were that age! Your little girl is a mini-me for sure! Your mom gave me the link for your blog...I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. Your family is beautiful!
Amanda (Beurlot) Gaige
Post a Comment