

Mia has needed a haircut for awhile, but I kept putting it off. Partly because she has such pretty hair that I liked it long, but also because I didn't think she would sit still for a good haircut. The problem with the long hair, though, it the maintenance! She had to be in just the right mood for her to let me brush it completely and usually I put it up into a ponytail for preschool, etc. so it didn't get in the way. So a few days ago while she was taking a bath I brushed it all out, put it into a low ponytail, and chopped it off! Unfortuately, I didn't make the cut straight, but you can only tell if you look really closely! Maybe I'll take her somewhere to clean it up a bit in a couple of weeks. (I did save the ponytail, by the way. EIGHT inches!)
No comments:
Post a Comment