We also got to go to the Houston Zoo, which is a pretty nice zoo! I used to go as a kid, but they have really improved it since then. Spring is definitely the best time to go since it gets so incredibly hot and humid in the summer. I think the kids liked the giraffes and the primate section the best.
One of the highlights for Aaron was the ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE!! I'm sure you have all seen these stands at your local mall, but Aaron had never seen it before and after he read the sign all he wanted was to try some. "Mommy, I want some ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE!" Over and over. So, we got some and they enjoyed it. He said, I really want to come back here some day and have some more ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE. He was shocked when I told them he could get it in Austin at the mall. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment