I don't know how it happened, but it looked like a real game out there! The four year olds ran, dribbled and scored goals! Incredible! Of course, they also wandered off the field and asked for snacks in the middle of play, scored goals for the wrong team and fell all over the place...hehehe. It was quite entertaining.
Mia had a blast, though. She would run by me at full speed and turn to smile and wave! She did get to the ball and kick it toward the goal, in the right direction, even! She didn't score a goal, but I have no doubt she will eventually.
When I was a kid I was in soccer ONE season. I hated it!! A friend of mine reminded me (jokingly) to watch out for Mia staying at the back of the line to avoid the drills. Mia is totally the opposite of me. She wants to be first in line and would do the drills all day if she could. It was really nice to see her having so much fun. She is willing to try anything and I hope she stays that way throughout her childhood! We can try all the sports!!
3 comments:
She's looks like a pro! It sounds like ya'll had great fun!
I know soccer's only a few years away for Grace. Eek!
Our babies are growin up too fast!
Ha ha, I like how you said you wanted her to stay that way throughout childhood. Only childhood? Just kidding.
This is a great age for soccer, though. Seems like they would play more for fun than to win. Not that I have anything against the whole winning instinct.
Good for Mia. I enjoy sports too. It must be fun to see them playing a game. ^_^
Post a Comment