Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bye Alaska

Here's one final picture from our trip. I know you have probably had enough of the Alaska pictures already! All in all, it was a great trip. Now, the countdown begins until our next vacation....whenever and wherever it may be! (Not soon enough!)

2 comments:

The Frahms said...

Julie - Thanks for sharing your Alaska trip with all of us! Beautiful pictures!! What an amazing experience!

That's really neat that your parents were able to go too. I love the picture of Aunt Connie and Uncle Keith on the train. So cute! Really, a very good picture of them. It made me miss them though, like a lot! Only one more year until the big family get together in Kansas. I can hardly wait to see you and everyone else again! I'm so glad we have blogs to help us get through the long times apart.

Once again, thanks for sharing your vacation with all of us!

Julie said...

It was really nice having my parents come along on the trip. I'm pretty sure they had fun, too. I'm also pretty sure they had some flashbacks to when Bryan and I used to fight in the backseat - We put over 800 miles on the rented minivan with all of us crammed in there!! They were very good at pretending that it didn't bother them - ha!
I am also looking forward to the next family get together! I love that we can keep up with each other's families and see all the pictures on our blogs.