




The last stop on our trip was Homer, Alaska. There we stayed at the
Victorian Heights Bed and Breakfast and it was definitely our favorite! The owner has two children almost exactly Aaron and Mia's ages (they were out of town so we didn't get to meet them) and she had an awesome backyard for kids to play in. The grown ups liked it because of the fantastic views (click on the picture from my parents' room above to really check out that view) and the fantastic breakfasts! I'm talking creme brule french toast, lemon-thyme scrambled eggs and the best pancakes ever made out of oats and whole wheat flour. Yum!!
Stay tuned for more Homer adventures...
**edited to add: I just noticed that the picture of the view from my parents' room is crooked. I can't blame the camera for that one! I guess there's no future for me as a professional photographer!
1 comment:
that last picture of Mia cracks me up! she's such a ham.
Post a Comment