Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag, You're it!

Two of my blogger buddies have tried this one, so here's my attempt!

All you have to do is click on "comment" down below and post a memory you have about me. Any little memory is good - it doesn't have to be anything major!

If you have a blog, I'll go to your blog and post a memory about you! Even if you don't have a blog, you can still post something....you don't even have to "log in", you can just post anonymously (but sign your first name so I know who you are!!)

Okay, that's about it - have fun!

7 comments:

Allison said...

I have SO MANY. I'll have to pick one and get back to you.

Anonymous said...

Dateline-Astroworld, Houston Texas-circa 1975

A quick glance by anyone alert enough to notice would reveal the intensity of the daring young aviatrix. Pursed lips and a slightly furrowed brow were the only hints that any skill at all was being required at the controls of her miniature winged chariot. With blonde locks flying in the wind from the open cockpit, it was evident that she had conquered the heavens, and was now ready to rejoin mere mortals back on planet Earth. As the wheels touched ground and the plane rolled to a halt, the adventuress could hardly contain her satisfaction. To others, perhaps, it was just a child's ride at an amusement park. For her Mom and Dad, though, this memory perfectly frames the beauty and innocence of our wonderful four year old daughter.

The Frahms said...

Do you remember the long "thorns" that we would find on the trees along the creek? Well, I remember how you and Maurica would always try to find ones bigger and better than the rest of us! We would come back from our little hike with the best one ever....and sometimes, waiting on Grandma's porch would be one the longest thorns we had ever seen...beating us once again. Although, I do remember outdoing ya'll a time or two as well!

OH- and of course, the time you and Jennifer had that little epsiode on the 3-wheeler (or was it the 4-wheeler). Emergency Room visit, if I recall! Okay, one more...wasn't it you who helped Maurica spray grape juice all over the ceiling? Hmmm..maybe that was someone else. Anyway, we always LOVED it when you came to the farm!! I still remember calling you "Jewely," because I thought that you had "jewel" in your name. Sort of. Okay, I'll stop now!

Halli Matheny said...

Late night walks--well, 8:30ish is late for me these days :) -- Friday night get togethers, and I am always amazed at how laid back and calm you always seem! I really admire that about you! I'm so glad we're neighbors...

Spice Mama and Sugar Daddy said...

Well Kimberly stole my memory! I sooo remember us "wrecking" the 4wheeler. :) Well, jumping ditches...You went to the ER with us and kept telling me to TELL THE TRUTH about what happened! We had to fill out 2 different reports...the one I started with and then the true story! Remember I said we rode under a tree limb and it cut my throat??? THen the rush back to grandmas after we realized I was bleeding?

Anonymous said...

Not enough room to post all the fabulous memories I have of you... but I will never forget the warning we received about running the horses. We decided to do it anyway and you slipped off the horse and were drug by the stirrup. I remember being scared for your life and then when you were fine, I was scared for both of us should we get caught. We would never have been caught had it not been for the grass stains on your shirt. How long did that reprimand last???

Allison said...

There really are a lot to choose from! I remember when you came to my apartment and sat on my couch to tell me you were pregnant with Aaron, and then years later I went to your house and sat on YOUR couch and told you I was pregnant with Benjamin. *sniff!*